Journaling: These fantastic shoes were quite expensive for my scroogy self but ended up being worth every single penny. They have been to several countries, amusement parks and have taken countless trips up and down the halls of my office. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned and I slipped them on most days that the weather permitted for several years. In June of 2010, the bottoms finally became too worn for me to keep wearing them and I still become a bit teary eyed thinking about it. I have tried to replace them to no avail and fear that every article of footwear I will ever place on my feet from now on will have to live up to their standards. Talk about some “big shoes to fill”. *Sigh*
May 22, 2011
I Love My Feet
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 at 5:35 pm and tagged with Gotta Pixel, Spinky Dink Scraps and posted in Spinky Dink Scraps. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “I Love My Feet”
- This is a place for me to display my creative outlet. I love to express myself, my memories, and to their chagrin, my family through the art of digital scrapbooking. In short, I turn my memories into art. It may not be very good art ;) and it is probably only enjoyed by me, but I still love it. Feel free to let me know what you think but remember, I'm constantly learning, so please give me grace.
- Christmas Bible Journaling Giveaway fb.me/2qfnC1OYL 1 month ago
- I'm going to win a Video Studio in a Box from @jessfluential for my biz! jessicastansberry.com/giveaway 1 month ago
- This awesome-ness is LIVE now! And I'm there :)... join me. fb.me/71dQl3t0s 2 months ago
- Sweet Life Planner + Sweet Life Planner Club Membership iheartplanners.com/win-sweet-life… via @iheartplanners 2 months ago
- This is beautiful and fun! fb.me/Ez5F2WM5 2 months ago